We have taken important measures in order to prevent an outbreak within our walls. These measures comes from the different government levels as well as from our different professional orders. Please read these measures carefully before you book your appointment or visit the the clinic. We also ask that you all be patient as we have reduced the number of therapists to avoid people crossing in the waiting room. We also spaced the appointments to allow the full disinfection of the room between treatments. We thank you for your comprehension.
IMPORTANT – DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC IF :
- You have symptoms related to COVID-18 (fever, cough, trouble breathing, loss of smell or all other flu symptoms).
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and you are asymptomatic.
- You have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- You have recently returned from abroad.
If one of these situations applies to you, please let us know as soon as possible
FOR 14 DAYS AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT…
Additionally, if you develop symptoms within 14 days of your last appointment at the clinic, it is of utmost importance that you let us know as soon as you possibly can so that we can determine if there is a risk that others were contaminated.
During your visit in the clinic
- Be on time. Treatments have been stagerred to avoid people crossing in the waiting room. At all time there will never be more than two therapists practicing at the same time.
- Come alone. For people in need of assistance (young childs, mobility issues, etc…), please let us know beforehand.
Before entering the clinic
- Bring a mask. We ask that you place your mask on your face before entering the clinic and that you keep it for the whole visit. If for some reasons, you don’t have a mask, we will give you one with a 2$ fee.
- Turn off your cellphone ringer and put your phone away for the whole duration of your visit.
- Disinfect your hands with the disinfectant at the entrance
- Before removing your coat and shoes, we will need to ask you a couple questions
- Sign the visitor registry
- Wash your hands with water and soap for 20 seconds.
- If you are coming for an acupuncture appointment, you must fill a mandatory questionnaire
During your visit
- As much as possible, keep a distance of 2 metres from anyone else.
- Avoid touching surfaces if it isn’t necessary.