The cost of the program for professional certification is $4,500 + taxes.
After successfully completing the program, you will be recognized as a certified massage therapist.
Payment plans are available.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must have an established personal practice of at least one year.
- Attendance at EVERY scheduled training class is mandatory. Excessive tardiness or early departures will not be accepted and may hinder your certification status.
- Commitment to participate throughout the duration of the program in all classes, partner work, assignments, readings.
- You are required to give 150 documented massages of 1 hour duration. Forms are required for each client to fill out.
- You must attend 6 months of Gongfu classes taught at the Montreal Gongfu Research Center.
- An anatomy course of 36 hours is required. It will not be offered in house. Receipt of payment and completion of this course must be handed in before the end of the program.
- All directed reading assignments must be completed.
Participants who successfully complete the Tuina 903 hour Training and all its requirements will be certified as a Tuina Massage Therapist. Keep in mind that certification is not guaranteed and that Ethan Murchie holds any final decision regarding certification approval. Upon certification you will be eligible to individually apply for the AQTN and RMQ registry.
Participants have 2 years from the start date of the training to complete all the assignments/requirements.
- A non-refundable deposit of $562.50 + taxes is required with the application filled out in full.
- Another payment of $552.50 + taxes before the first seminar.
- Instalments of $552.50 + taxes are to be made monthly over the 5 months following the beginning of the program. These payments are non-refundable.
- Final payment is due by the 6th month of the training.
- No refunds, transfers or credits are given beyond what has been stated above.
- Payment can be made by Interac Transfer (at email@example.com), cash or cheque (made out to Ethan Murchie).
- Payments by cheque can be sent to MGRC, Att. Seminars – 6512 Drolet street, Montreal Quebec, H2S 2S8 (or by drop off at the Center at 5773 Chabot Street in an envelop addressed to MGRC Seminars)
- $20 will be charged for any returned check.
To register, or for any question, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration will be confirmed onece your first payement has been received.